Friday, August 24, 2007

A Dog in a Trailer

Now that the weather is below 90, Ari and I have been enjoying more and more hikes and bike rides. The problem with biking is that I like doing long rides to say Green Canyon, or across town to the dog park...both places K-So would love to go. K-So's really good about running next to the trailer while were in town but unfortunately the Logan City dog catchers have some keen dog off leash radars. So, after thinking about this dilemma I decided why not put K-So in the trailer until we get to our destination then let her run around. GENIUS! Well, she really enjoyed sitting in the trailer in the house, but once we hit the open road she got a a little leary, and people started looking at us funny. I guess no one had ever seen a dog on top of a kid in a trailer squished up against the screen before. It's going to take some practice, but I think this plan may eventually work.

2 comments:

bug girl said...

I think it is hilarious, way to solve the problem. Ari and K-So almost look like twins, they just have a few differences, but give them time - give them time.

Liv said...

That is awesome. Very ingenius. Jack would never go for it, but K-So is perfect for the situation! I miss K-So....