The weather was warm today so I sat Ari on the front porch in his bumbo while I played frisbee with k-so. Ari kept smiling and laughing at us, it was so cute so I grabbed the camera and started to take photos. After k-so and I finished playing we all sat on the porch and watched cars and students go by. K-so realized she liked to lean on the cushy bumbo and Ari realized he liked the feel of k-so's fur. It was pretty funny. What a great morning. I sang "king of the bumbo" to Ari about 30 times (it was a modified version of "bongo bong" by Manu Chao). click photos to enlarge.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
King of the Bumbo
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey- we have that same bumbo. Those pictures are so great! I love Ari giving Kas-o a scratch. Spencer does that to his brothers!
Post a Comment