While I was on my walk this Sunday something extraordinary happened! We went to the Bear River wetlands, one of my favorite spots. I like it because Jack (my black lab boyfriend) and I can swim in the summer, mud wallow in the spring, ice skate in the winter and get full of burs in the fall. Oh, and anytime of year is good for rodent catching…well at least I think it is, I never really caught one…UNITL SUNDAY! Yep that’s right, my first rodent catching ever, and it hasn’t been for lack of trying, it’s just that Sunday was my lucky day. I was so excited when I caught the rodent, I couldn’t wait to show someone so I began throwing it about so that the humans would see how mighty I was. Lindsey wasn’t too excited, she said something about a proper burial and I was out of there! I thought I would post a photo so that Jack, Kenny, Jesse, Sage, Nellie and Charlie could see my rodent. I could have caught more but Ari started screaming something about how he pooped his pants, and he was cold, tired and hungry so we had to head for home…he scared away all the rodents anyway. Too bad Jack and Olivia missed our walk this Sunday, they would have been proud. I have also included a photo of Ari and Joe for those who may not appreciate my rodent.
Monday, March 5, 2007
K-So the Mighty Hunter
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow K-So. Good catch. I'll let you eat my dinner if you teach me how to catch a rodent.
Love, Black Jack the Great.
Post a Comment