Sunday, April 22, 2007

Random Photos of Ari

I took this first photo of Ari primarily because I liked all the colors of his blocks; but then I decided it made a better black and white. I have this thing for black and white.
I was trying to get a good shot of Ari's crazy independently moving toe. For those of you who have not witnessed this, he can move his pinky toe independently. This photo was hard to take because Ari's feet rarely stop moving.
This was me attempting to take a picture of how well Ari was sitting up now days...apparently he wasn't sitting up all that well today; so I took a photo of him flopped over since he seems to get himself into this position quite regularly. He doesn't seem to mind flopping over, he just starts to eat the couch, carpet, blanket, floor or whatever he has flopped over on until someone come to rescue him.

0 comments: