Ari and I have been down in St.George doing some photography for "The Design Firm". Ari has been my faithful assistant...however it turns out I could use an assistant for my assistant... Anyway, when were not photoing we got in some quality cousin time.
K-So enjoyed some time with cousin Guss (photo to right). They actually got along quite well, Guss gave tug-of-war his best shot.
On Sunday we rounded up all the grandkids (minus Dylan, 2 weeks old) in the industrial yard wagon for a photo. Travis would pull them around in the wagon to get them happy, and as they rounded the back corner in the yard Addie would pull out the binkies and we would try and snap photos of them all looking happy. It was a weekend of great photos...I will have to post more later.
Ari, Addie (Seth's), Libby (Maren's), and Kaylie (Seth's)
Thursday, April 5, 2007
St.George Cousins
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment