Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunshine Therapy Weekend

Over the long weekend we took an extra long weekend and headed to St.G. I needed the 60 degree weather. Bad. We didn't want to leave the sun. We're talking t-shirts and shorts here. It was wonderful. I now officially have spring fever and Ari officially needs more friends who are as obsessed with trucks as he is. He had a ball.

Row 1: Moms and kids. Climbing in Snow Canyon. No photos of climbers, too busy enjoying sun.
Row 2: Sunshine makes a great Valentines gift. So do Tonka trucks.
Row 3: Motorcycles, sand, sun, fried chicken and junk food. Great day redneckin with Seth's fam.




3 comments:

Mama bee said...

Ari looks like such a big kid in the Tonka photo. I'm envious of the sunshine.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great trip. Make me miss the desert!

Thanks for the great photography, as always very inspiring. (I must talk to you about how you get a particular look that I want to be able to replicate...time for another river trip)

KC

Lindsey said...

If there is a river trip involved I will gladly divulge any and all photography secrets;) I really do need a river trip. Bad.