Yep. Joe turned 30.
In my family turning 30 has become a pretty big deal. Turning 30 will get you a slideshow consisting of photos from the last 30 years along with video clips of your family and friends saying really nice things about you. For Joe I opted to create a book instead of a slideshow. So, thanks to everyone who contributed to the book. I think it's safe to say he liked it; well as much as a person can like reading all manner of really nice things said about them. Being the last minute sort of person I am I put the book together the night before Joes B-Day; so it still needs a few modifications (cover needs to reflect a photo of him when he's 30, and yes, the back cover is on upside down) but overall I was quite pleased with the final product.
Two days after Joe turned 30 my little brother also turned 30. Allow me to share the video clip we made for his slideshow...
So, if anyone ever needs me to be involved in a 30th b-day present let me know. I have experience.


4 comments:
I wonder if you ever got the little painting I sent for Joe. I didn't give any background on it. It's a old watercolor I did in Logan. It's a view of good old Cache Valley from on top of the Wellsville's. It reminded me of Joe.
Awesome video, awesome book! Do you do 34th birthdays too?
Jill. I still anticipate getting your mail everyday but it has not yet arrived...wonder if it ever made it out of the country. You actually might find it for sale somewhere on the streets of downtown Cairo...? I hope we get it!!
Ok so out of all the adorableness that is this video I have to obsess about your hair - it is stinking ADORABLE Linds. I love it. And I loved hearing your voice/seeing your face.
Post a Comment