My guesses (in no particular order) 1) Somewhere near the sinks.... except you appear to still be in the inversion, so more likely you're in the valley... 2) In the middle of the valley--near Goosey's spot or somewhere south (Benson Marina? A new Goosey spot?). Except I don't think you'd take the chariot on the ice unless it was a foot thick, and I doubt its a foot thick.... plus there's a wee bit of curvature to the horizon. 3) I give up. Do tell.
Bing Bing Bing Bing. We have a winner. Yes, Benson Marina, but not the one off the highway. For reference, the Wellsvilles are looming somewhere behind Joe. So, judging by the order in which guesses were received and close geographical proximity the winners are:
Lauren (1st place) wins a walk with me in person.
Olivia (2nd place) wins a walk with me over the phone.
Kim (3rd place) wins a walk with me next time she's in town.
KC (dead last) wins a trip to New Zealand. Trip is void if your already there.
8 comments:
Based on the fence post in the lower left hand side and the curvature of the hill I would guess you are in Utah.
Pleas send my prize asap!
KC, you are so not getting off that easy!
That is the coolest photo ever.
Is this what happened when you followed Ari's map?
Benson marina area? (H has some pictures from hiking out there, and they look quite similar) :)
My guesses (in no particular order)
1) Somewhere near the sinks.... except you appear to still be in the inversion, so more likely you're in the valley...
2) In the middle of the valley--near Goosey's spot or somewhere south (Benson Marina? A new Goosey spot?). Except I don't think you'd take the chariot on the ice unless it was a foot thick, and I doubt its a foot thick.... plus there's a wee bit of curvature to the horizon.
3) I give up. Do tell.
Tremonton? Amalga? Heaven?
Bing Bing Bing Bing. We have a winner. Yes, Benson Marina, but not the one off the highway. For reference, the Wellsvilles are looming somewhere behind Joe. So, judging by the order in which guesses were received and close geographical proximity the winners are:
Lauren (1st place) wins a walk with me in person.
Olivia (2nd place) wins a walk with me over the phone.
Kim (3rd place) wins a walk with me next time she's in town.
KC (dead last) wins a trip to New Zealand. Trip is void if your already there.
Yahoo!! Can't wait )
Post a Comment