Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Olivia.

Olivia was here for her annual winter visit. For those of you who don't know Olivia she can only be described as one of the greatest friends of the face of the planet. I didn't take many pictures, pretty sure I was too busy just enjoying her company. If I would have taken pictures I would have posted photos of the following:
1. Olivia playing duplos and trucks with Ari
2. Olivia manning Isaac immediately upon arrival
3. K-So not leaving her side
4. Ari not leaving her side
5. Sitting around the living room chatting
6. Partying at Terry's
7. Walking the shoreline
8. Brunching with Felicia and Beck

I did however remember I had a camera (albeit a crappy one) on a few excursions, which I will share.
1. Snowshoeing Lost Kenny with the ladies
2. Avitar in 3D with Kim and Olivia
3. Trek to Benson Marina




One of the great things about Olivia's visits is her ability to pull people out of the woodwork. We got to party all week long with friends who live here but for some totally absurd reason we hardly ever see...

2 comments:

Liv said...

Aw. You make me feel so good. What a great trip it was--good friends, good times, tasty food. What more could you ask for? Can't wait for my next therapeutic trip!

Sus Mettler said...

Sigh. Wish I could have been there to enjoy Olivia (and all the fun you had).