Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Seriously?

What's up with Blogger? You leave the blogosphere for a month and when you try to come back you discover that loading and arranging photos got harder! I I get the error message "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed: META" when I try to post something with nicely arranged photos and words. That train post took me about 30 minutes. Has anyone else noticed this? Or did I just forget how to post?

Grrrrr

So much for a post a day...

7 comments:

Brian said...

I haven't noticed it all...that's probably because I haven't been doing very well with Blog posts also.

Mama bee said...

I haven't noticed, but I've never figured out how to lay out my posts all pretty like you do.

Rebekii said...

That makes three of us... I also was never as talented as you in the first place! But I'm all steamed up about it anyhow... the nerve!

Liv said...

Are you on a mac?

Liv said...

Found this, maybe it is your problem?

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=12abe83ad497610a&hl=en

Bethany Huntington said...

I certainly noticed. Of course, I can never get the stupid thing to work that is why my picture and text is always so boring because I can't get the stupid thing to work.

Daktari said...

I tried out the new post editor and for something designed to make publishing photos easier, it seemed to only make manipulating the layout harder. Much harder. As in no-matter-how-hard-you-try-your-efforts-only-make-the-situation-worse harder. I finally gave up and went back to the old editor. Problem solved.

I'm really surprised with something this fubared from Google. Apparently, blogs aren't one of their more profitable lines.