We had a pretty robotish Valentines Day. It all started with Joe, or rather me. I was making Ari an elaborate Valentine card, we're talking scissors, glue, pictures and at least 40 words! When I was done I asked Joe if he was going to make Ari a Valentine?" He said "ummmm am I suppose to?" Um, YAAA! So I told Joe just to make a quick robot with scrunchy arms and write Happy Valentines Day on it or something. So, he did. I'm sure I don't need to tell you which valentine was the obvious favorite, the one that got carried around all day, that got a special bed to sleep in, that warranted a call to Nonie (Grandma). Let's just say it wasn't mine.
So, of course Ari had to make Joe a robot Valentine while he was at work, and of course when it came time to make valentines for the pre-school party those also needed to be robots. Next time I'm keeping my good ideas to myself. I'm just kidding, it was really cute, and totally worth Joe stealing my thunder.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Robot Valentines
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awesome! Samuel loves robots. He would think these were pretty cool.
I love them!
And I'm sure yours was just as good as Joe's. Don't worry, he'll appreciate you when your 45 and he's at college.
I suppose mine still isn't there...
Post a Comment