Monday, March 28, 2011

Ummmm I have a Confession

I've been unfaithful. To my blog. I'll admit, I've been seeing another blog.


It's something I've been thinking about doing for a long time. Long story short, over the past 14 years I've had jobs in Environmental Ed, Photography, Research, Marketing, Writing and Parenting. I wanted to combine all those skills/passions and create a blog that would hopefully encourage parents to get their kids outside. It's my brothers fault it actually happened, he made it for me.

I'm not sure what will become of THIS blog. I suppose I'll keep it up for personal things, at least that is my intent.

In the meantime check out the new blog outsidemom.com. It still has a few kinks, and I'm not totally sure what to do with facebook and twitter but I suppose I'll figure it out eventually?Anyway, no one has really seen it yet so do me a favor and check it out and post a comment so I don't look like a TOTAL looser when I start sharing this blog with the masses, which I hope to start doing tomorrow.

I'm a little nervous...

4 comments:

Liv said...

Don't worry! You're doing a great job. I love that you're doing something that combines all the things you're good at. It is impossible for you to fail as long as you're having fun. =)

Lauren said...

Love the new blog! So excited to continue to following along on your life adventures, and continuing learn quite a bit along the way :) Please don't ever stop blogging.da

Mama bee said...

It looks great, Linds! Very cool. If I have any blog topic ideas I'll let you know.

amelia and jason said...

Long Lost Lindsey, my how you have been busy. So impressed. The Tophams are taking over with blogging and singing and all. :) I love it. I really need to just buck up and get my 4 kids to the mountains more. Anyway, I posted a comment on your new blog, but I am not sure it worked. Hopefully.

So, how about that class reunion coming up? I hope your loving Reno. Man, we really need to do better at keeping in touch. Hope all is well!