I was really doing good there with counting the days and taking photos and such...but i developed quite the allergies in central Colorado and they kicked my butt all the way to southern Wyoming. At some point in the last few days I remember the following details...
It rained in Pueblo, Joe collected before the storm came (photo 5), we ate some bad Mexican food, and Ari and I swam at the hotel pool (Ari was suppose to be napping). We visited the Jones (Joe's sister Becca's family) near Boulder where we camped in her yard and got to hang out with her kids. We ate some mediocre Thai food in Lamont, drove through Fort Collins (we decided we could live there, it was like a big Logan but with bike lanes), and up over the mountain where we watched kayakers as we drove along the river (photo 4 Cameron Pass), then ended up in Walden CO where we met a woman who insisted Ari have his first ice cream cone (photo 3). We camped along the continental divide north of Rawlins WY (photo 2), took k-so for a swim in the Green River and collected a bit near Flaming George (photo 1). Today Ari and I both got really sick of being in the car...this was not a good combination, mostly we both just needed naps.




Friday, June 15, 2007
Colorado to Wyoming...lost track of days
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's quite a bit of traveling. I'd be tired too. I am so glad that Ari got his first cone. The next milestone will be when he has his first TaCone.
I like the HDR pick you have of the flowers in the foreground and storm in the background. And I like any picture with Ari in it.
Post a Comment