This year for Christmas my parents sent all the kids some $. The plan is to all do with it what we want and bring it or a representation of what we did with the money home for Christmas. I was explaining this idea to Ari and asking him what he thought we should do with the $. He easily came up with a list of things we should purchase.
Big Companio (aka Piano)
Big TV
Big Tall Truck
Puma
Christmas Tree
Toy
Mommy
Book
Big huge giant spider, but not a real one just a pretend one because the real ones are scary.
Giant Big Huge Truck
Something for K-So to lick, like a bone.
A rocking chair like Moms for Dad
Skate board for Mom
Another lazy boy so I (Ari) can sit in your (Moms) lazy boy
A new carrier for Isaac
Unfortunately this was not remotely close to what I planned to do with the $ so I hope he's not too disappointed.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Christmas $$$
Posted by
Lindsey
at
8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I personally would LOVE a puma. I've decided I'm more of a cat person than a dog person (though I love Nellie and Sage--don't get me wrong). I really need dogs to hike and run with and protect the house. Sounds to me like a Puma would be PERFECT! You've got yourself a smart kid!!
Claudia
So my curiosity is getting me... what ARE you going to spend the money on. Claudia's puma sounds good, but I would say you should then also invest in a serious scratch tower!! ;)
Did you get a bone for K-so? If not, what did you spend the money for?
We were going to spend the $ on a trip to the Redwoods over Christmas but the weather never cooperated so we had to postpone...
Post a Comment