Friday, November 20, 2009

First BOYZ Outing

Last Friday Joe took the boys on their first solo outing. I was presenting at a conference in SLC so Joe and the boys came down with me and went to the zoo while I was attempting to talk about Guidelines for Excellence in Environmental Education with post pregnancy brain. I survived the workshop and Joe survived the Zoo. We topped the evening off with some Red Iguana with the Gallegos clan; chili verde was the perfect end to a very stressful week.

Below are all the photos Joe took at the Zoo. Joe's brother Ben joined them towards the end of their adventures. Can you tell it was a slow day at the zoo? They were the only ones on the carousel.

1 comments:

Liv said...

Glad you survived a stressful week, and that Joe and Ben survived the younguns!
I'm jealous you got to go to the Red Iguana....