Ari has been obsessed with Butts lately; and by butt he means "bus"...minor technicality. So today we rode the butt to the library and back. I snapped this photo moments after the friendly toothless gentlemen with the coke bottled glasses spent about 2 minutes poking Ari's nose, pinching his cheeks, tickling his toes etc... trying to get him to smile; which he eventually did. Welcome to the wonderful world of public transportation son.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Ari Rides the Butt
Posted by
Lindsey
at
8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Three great posts in one day! I was happy to read each of them, and glad to see that Ari survived a good cheek prodding/nose poking ordeal. It happens to the best of us. I'll never forget going to someones door on halloween and having someone grab my cheek and shake my head like it was a pair of castanets while saying over and over that I was a 'very cute little wallflower'. It took me years to live that one down. And now I've gone and brought it up again. Sigh.
ps. from the picture on the side it looks like he helped you can tomatoes. True?
It kind of looks like he's trying to wipe the old man's germs off his face --or just checking to see if there was any permanent damage done. : )
we have also recently discovered our local public transportation, which noah calls The White Schoolbus. Ari's name for it might be even more appropriate though. Glad he survived the cheek poking... ick. Once when we were on the beach a toothless guy kissed Noah on the cheek to 'make up for' his dog scaring him. I felt like such a bad mom for not stopping him, and was relieved that he never developed hepatitis or anything. I still feel uncomfortable thinking about that one.
Post a Comment