I ventured out on my first solo run. Noting too extravagant; just the City Section of the Logan River. The most frightening thing that happened was when a HUGE 120 pound dog came running out at me, came right up to me in the river. I about had a heart attack. I spent a good portion of my time trying to figure out which house belonged to Harold and Lauren (they bought a house on the river). The only house I thought was a possibility was one that had a cool home brew looking bottle in a crate in the river. Sure enough.
The river was running pretty low right now but all in all I will definitely be seeing the more of the Logan River. It was quite enjoyable. A nice trip down memory lane (I ran this section a lot in College)...speaking of, does anyone know what became of Alex?
Anyway, the best part was coming up on the fine shuttle bunnies pictured here. Ari was waving like a maniac.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Shuttle Bunnies
Posted by
Lindsey
at
2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey lady :) Been a while since I caught up on your blog.. as always, I love your pictures of life as it happens. It helps that your life seems to be quite and adventure. Stop by at the new house any time.. you can't miss it... it is blue and white on almost 300 East and 300 South.. come play in the river :)
Post a Comment