Ever wonder about the mountains in the NW corner of Utah, the ones you blaze past on your way to City of Rocks? Last week Joe and I joined the Bee Crew (and the Strange family) for some quality time camping, swimming, hiking and eating near Clear Creek in the Raft River Mountains. Joe was training the bee folks in the art of mutilid catching so Ari and I tagged along. I had originally declined the invitation to go due to some work I needed to finish then at the last minute I said to myself "when did I become responsible." I mean really, theres a reason I choose the contract work lifestyle, there are perks, like leaving whenever you want. We threw our camping stuff in the car and I worked all the way there and back...and spent some time in the hammock "working." We had a nice time, and Ari loved hangin' with his new friends; the strange girls.



Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Raft River Mountains
Posted by
Lindsey
at
6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have always wondered what was in those mountains. But I'm always on the way to City and don't want to waste valuable climbing time. Looks fun! I'm going to City tomorrow! Can't wait.
Post a Comment