Friends...aren't they great.
This weekend I had the privilege of spending time with some great Friends. Some of you (likely those who went to high school with me) will remember Melanie and Amelia. On Friday Ari and I joined them and their kids at Amelia's for Pizza and chatting. It's so nice to have friends with whom are so great you can not see each other for years then just pick up where you left off; it's just so comforting. I had intended to take a photo, I intended to do that last time we got together too but something about three adults for 7 crazy children makes that kind-of hard to remember. Next time! ...it was just a really nice evening.
After hanging out with those ladies we spent the next day biking up at Alta and feasting at Lone Star with Claud, Bri and Myelle. Oh how I wish we still lived close to them; there like our couple soul mate; they even let us borrow their new outback so that we could make the last 2 minutes of my family reunion (we were late due to having too much fun...and car trouble; but lets not talk about that).
Anyway, some fine examples of friends. I left the weekend feeling pretty lucky to have the friends I have. Sigh. Thanks friends.
I will part with the only photos I took this weekend.
1. Alta with C&B
2. An ugly truck (no offense if this is anyones brother or anything)
3. Our car just after hitting 55K (note be bought it in March with 43K)
4. Ari enjoying a car game I invented called "whats in the box"
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Friends...and a Photo of an Ugly Truck
Posted by
Lindsey
at
2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment