
This is Carly. I took her bridal photos a few months ago; a few weeks later she kindly sent me a thank-you card with an iTunes gift card. This is an especially great gift as I'm a lover of music, but typically lack the discretionary funds necessarily to actually own said music. Pandora and My Space can only take you so far, like, into the living room. It's just so fun to be able to own songs and put them on your iPod and listen to them when you leave the house, and share them with friends etc. I had so much fun finally getting around to music shopping (wow, did I just say I had fun shopping) that I wanted to share what I bought. This is just a sampling of people I love. Enjoy. Carly if your out there, thanks again.
PS I'm also posting this in hopes that my music friends will find a way to also share what they are listening to. I recall Alex posting something on his blog about the new Drive By Truckers album and was happy to discover that yes, it really was good. I don't tend to be very current on these things, for example just the other day I discovered that Slaid Cleaves had a "new" album I hadn't heard...it came out in 2006. So, lovers of music. Share!
.

2 comments:
Wow. I must be getting old. I thought this was a photo you took of someone's confirmation or something. She looks about 12 years old to me. Is she REALLY old enough to be married?
Geez.
Ooh, you have some good stuff there. I've been building up an iTunes wishlist for post-christmas (when I usually get iTunes gift cards from family). Top of my list: the new Dar Williams album. It's supposed to be more energetic and with more backup band than her usual acoustic-y stuff. Other than Dar, I have a list a mile long of bellydance music I want...but that's not interesting to most non-bellydancers I know.
Post a Comment