I've been meaning to start a separate blog for photos I take of other people, but that was a year ago and I still haven't done it, so perhaps I'll throw a few on here when the mood strikes. I wanted to post a photo of the Buchert's not just because I took their photo or because of their stunning good looks but simply because they are one of the most amazing families I know; which I know sounds terribly cliche but I really can't think of better words to describe them. Last weekend we had the pleasure of hanging out with them, taking photos, eating burgers and wishing we had about 12 more hours to talk...Logan misses them greatly.
PS I cracked open the apple butter immediately after arriving home and have been topping everything with it I can possibly think of. It's SO good.


Wednesday, November 12, 2008
The World Needs More Buchert's
Posted by
Lindsey
at
11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't know you guys knew these guys. Martin was in one of my classes my first semester here - he is brilliant. Sad to hear they've moved.
Cute pictures, by the way.
Lindsey, you are too nice to us! I am almost embarrassed but I am really glad you like the apple butter! I'm excited to see more and can't thank you enough....
p.s., I ALWAYS love to see your photos, no matter the subject or setting.
Post a Comment