Thanks for all the great comments and ideas, this has given me much to ponder.
As you may have already noticed I added a few security features:
1. that stupid re-type this word feature (I'm pretty sure the insurance thing was a mass comment).
2. I now will moderate all comments (which is already kind-of annoying).
3. I noticed my blog was both listed on blogger and searchable via the internet. I swear those were off last I looked, perhaps that accounts for the recent craziness.
I'm going to see if those modifications weed out the rif raf and I'll look into the URL changing idea and see how things play out in the next few weeks.
As for controversial political dialog; don't be expecting that to hit this blog any time soon... Lauren and I had a virtual conversation today that went like this:
Lindsey:
...You know the more I think about it the more I don't want to discuss anything controversial on my blog...it's like my blog represents everything that's good and happy and right with the world...
Lauren:
...Maybe that is why everyone enjoys it so much? No griping or political arguments...just the "good stuff of life" so to speak...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Passwords Revisited
Posted by
Lindsey
at
7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment