Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sharks and Fish

After picking Joe up from the airport in Vegas we decided to check out the Aquarium/Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay (as per Claud's suggestion). It was the coolest aquarium I have ever seen, not necessarily for it's sea life (although I'm sure that's cool too), I hardly noticed that I just really like the way it was designed. You start near the edge of the ocean and travel down down down until your at a sunken ship at the bottom of the ocean and the sea life was all around you, to the side, above and below. It was awesome.

OH, that last photo. Ya, that's my child on the ground pretending to be a fish.

2 comments:

Mama bee said...

Enjoying an aquarium in true Ari fashion. That's awesome.

Sus Mettler said...

That looks so cool! I think it might inspire me to lay on the floor and act like a fish too : )