Friday, December 12, 2008

Crap Week Continues

We use cloth diapers, and we all know what's on dirty cloth diapers. Last night we were washing a load of said diapers. The washer filled, swirled, then drained out all over the basement floor. Yes, crap water.

Here are the boys working on the problem. Note Joe on cooler island and the dry clean only rug hanging on the line (the one K-So pooped on). I actually think this rug caused our washer problems...I think they mean it when they say dry clean only.

2 comments:

Liv said...

Classic Lins. I just read aloud both of your Crap Posts to Dennis. He's still giggling in the kitchen. Sorry for the crappy week (ha ha), but happy for the entertainment from afar!

Mama bee said...

I love that Joe is standing on cooler island trying to avoid the hot lava/poo water. It almost looks like he's coaching Ari: "so the rule of the game is that you can't touch the water. So I'm going to climb on the dryer, then I'll jump to you...no, stay there, Ari. Ack, stay there! Don't touch the water!"

By the way, did the plumber get things flowing normally again?