Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Utah Get's Ready for Olivia

Check it out Liv, Utah's working on your Christmas present...if Ari doesn't eat it all first.


2 comments:

Daktari said...

I'm going to have Liv's head examined when she gets back. Where I come from when it snows like that, you STAY HOME, you don't drive clear across the country INTO it. Geez. Then again, she'll probably climb a mountain in this weather (boing, boing, boing, springy steps right up the side of a cliff--what's that? a little icicle stalagmite? no problem!) and act like I'm such a wuss for fretting about a "few flakes". I bet you people also slap two thin pieces of wood on your boots and cast off for a suicide mission to the bottom of the hill, too. That kind of snow this early must make your brains a bit soft.

Ahhh, it's good to be from the Midwest where all we get is icy streets and wind. The most dangerous thing I'll encounter this week is the "dropping bombs" chili, which, btw, I can eat without flinching. (Take that, Liv.) hehehe

I fell in love with Utah when I was out there, but I'm partial to the summertime version.

The funniest part of this comment is this: the word verification for this post was snobar.

Mama bee said...

That number 2 digger sure comes in handy for snow removal.