I was taking some family/friends photos in St.G last week and in the process I had my sister snap one of my family. Gotta love K-So in this, she's dirty and looks like the unwilling child who's ticked off about having to be in a family photo.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is a beautiful photo! What an inspiring family.
I love the sullen K-So in the front. She's clearly peeved that you took her away from her frolicking and that she was forced YET AGAIN to have her picture taken. Poor dog.
I have been showing everyone this picture. "Look at my cool friends who live in Utah," I say.
"Look how pretty Lins is!"
"That's Jack's old girlfriend!"
"That's the guy I worked in Dugway with!"
"That's the kid I bought the tricycle for in October!"
I get all worked up and start pointing and dancing in my chair and leaving finger smudges on the computer screen and everyone loses interest and wishes I'd go back to Utah and leave them and their computer screens alone. At which point I too wish i could leave them alone and go back to Utah. Can't wait to see you all... AND your new bangs!!!
Post a Comment