No we didn't buy chariot skis, but I really wish we could. We rented this set-up from the ORC so that we could venture up Green Canyon this afternoon (to visit the snow rabbit and snow duck). They worked better than expected it was actually quite nice to pull (granted you don't have a pulled groin muscle, more on that later). I look forward to the day Joe jimmy rigs our chariot with some sort of under $250 home brewed ski concoction. A Skiing Chariot = Winter Freedom, for those of us who can't get our kid to stay in a sled. Twas a fine afternoon topped off with a fine pork plate from La Tormenta.

Thursday, February 19, 2009
Chariot Skis = Wise Investment
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pics guys! Oh, and go grab some skis from DI...you could make the conversion...H and I would love to help out..or...i have a snowboard that I don't use...we could cut it in half.....you guys are welcome to it :)
You have got to check out my friend's blog it shows ski trailer that they rigged up themselves.
http://www.havenzeke.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment