Ari and I have been playing a lot of "presents" (i wrap things in newspaper and he opens them) and "conductor" (i sing about whatever item he points to or whatever song he picks out and he conducts). I have to admit, I gave Ari no instruction on how to wave your baton to the beat or pause during pauses. Perhaps he has a conductors intuition, or perhaps he picked it up from the lady leading the music at church. Either way, it makes me laugh every time.
For this video I had to film Ari from behind to avoid distraction. I have one full song version from behind and a small clip from a version where you can see his face. I had to include a little forward facing snippet so that you could see how he sticks out his tongue while he concentrates just like his dear old Dad.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Maestro Ari
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I love it! How cute is that?!
I love the card board fortresses as well...I remember doing this too, not so long ago...we started with boxes and some how blankets and furniture would become involved...taking over the entire 1st floor of the house :)
The start of a long, illustrious career...maybe?
Post a Comment