I know, the blog has been neglected. It's been a rough month. I've had a lot of work, it's cold, we had an inversion, it's cold, I wasn't feeling well, were sick of this house, I saw some movies, it's cold, we play toys, we take walks, we attempt hikes, we play in snow, we take naps...ya, it's been pretty slow around here. I was so greatly looking forward to this weekend. Since last week St.G was in the upper 60's we had plans to take a mt.bike trip down south with Claud and Brian. Those plans got snowed out so we went with plan B. We decided that instead we would head down to UT Co. to see Joe's family for the weekend, run some errands in SLC, take in the Patagonia outlet sale and visit the Dinosaurs Museum. Ari got a really bad cold on Thursday eve and we've been battling that ever since. So, here we are still in Logan. That's not to say I don't have photos of us doing our thing. Here's a few photos from the past week.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
I'm Ready to be Warm
Posted by
Lindsey
at
7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
He is looking like Joe in some of these pics. Sooo your glad you didn't come to mom and dads because our kids have RSV and mom has it too and so you didn't want to get sick. Consider it a blessing he got a cold and not RSV. By the way, you can now look at my blog again...I made it public again. Hope are your well. Love you!
Julie
Ari is such a handsome kid...and you guys sound like the coolest and most fun parents ever! My favorite picture is Ari hanging out in the recycling bin--looks comfy.
Post a Comment