Here's Joe working on our car, he's trying to get it to where it will past safety inspection, or at least get it working enough to drive it home...might have to look into an engine...
Ok fine, really we're at a wrecking yard pulling parts for our car. Our car had an issue with the auto locks being possessed so Joe's ripping out the auto lock mechanisms in this 97 accord. He put the part in our car and it works like a champ!
The parts new were over $100 each and we needed 3 of them plus labor... At the old "pick n' pull" we found the parts for $10 each.
1 point for the accord for being user friendly.
2 comments:
Awesome! Mel (Alex's dad) would be proud.
That's great! I do the same thing on my Jeep every time Jack chews up the seat belts. New: $200 each. Junkyard $11 each.
Plus you always wonder if you might find a dead body in one of the cars, and I never think that when I take it to the shop.
Post a Comment