Monday, June 15, 2009

Visions of Working @ Home

I've been trying to cram a lot of work in today before I leave town tomorrow; this meant that Ari got to sit next to me and watch Wall-E (which he now loves). I was working along peacefully when I was suddenly attacked by a crazy Wall-E like robot; or was is a crazy monkey... Whatever it was I KNOW it was crazy so I snapped a few shots from my computer as proof. Gotta love working from home.

Photo 1: Attack from the Elmo underwear yielding crazy robot monkey (blurry because there was a serious struggle).
Photo 2: Crazy creature discovers he's being watched.
Photo 3: He bares his fierce fangs.
Photo 4: I try to look crazy too to blend in with my surroundings. It worked, I escaped unscathed and only lost about 10 minutes of productivity.


.

2 comments:

kristen said...

Now that looks like a fun job! I think Ari and Noah definitely need to get together for some crazy robot action. Glad you were able to fend off the attack. And hooray for Ari graduating to underwear. What a champ!

Unknown said...

Is Ari your child or what!