...I must also post photos from our second Christmas in St.G. We got there the day after the big flood, but we did get to see waterfalls in the George which almost made up for it. The drive to St.G seems to have tripled instead of doubled. The way down was nice, we drove 6 hours the first day, mostly while the kids slept. We spent the night in the van and drove the remaining 4 in the morning. The way back was not as smooth, but that deserves a post of it's own. For now I'll just share a few of my favorite photos from Christmas week in St.G.
Family hikes and ORV excursions. Not pictured, me wrecking my brothers motorcycle, which by wrecking it I ended up fixing a problem it had been having for quite some time. Your Welcome.








4 comments:
I think its interesting that of your whole family, you guys are the only ones with a dog... or if the others have one, they don't bring her with them everywhere. K-so is a lucky girl.
Also, I love the picture of Zickity and Santa Pause.
I want to know 2 things.
1) What was going on in the huddle with Pause?
2) Those are your paternal grandparents, right? Your Dad looks far too much like the woman I'm assuming is your grandma for them to not be related. (watch me be totally wrong now...)
Yes, those are my Dads parents! And to be honest I don't remember what the huddle was about...Haahah. I'l have to ask Pause.
Also, If I respond on blogger do you see it??? Let me know.
Number 5 is the best, with Santa's glasses, wig and beard askew and his one hand clutching tightly to his screaming charge!
Post a Comment