Thursday, December 23, 2010

Early Christmas in Reno

I think I'm finally going to blog about Christmas. For posterity's sake of course... AND I want to brag about my Christmas gifts. The only thing I really wanted for Christmas was some artwork for the house, a family centered sort of piece. Well, I got two. One from Ari and one from Joe. I love them. Check out these two renditions of our family (and no, I'm not pregnant, the worm represents K-So).




The one thing Ari asked for was a train. A train that roomvs by itself, a big one, a train that he described in great detail with the detail changing from day to day. The only ones we could find were either really nice and cost around $500 or they were really cheap Christmas trains from Toys-R-Us and looked like they could fall apart by noon on Christmas day. Thankfully my Mom asked me to go to Big Lots to get something for her, while we were there Ari spotted THE train he wanted. He freaked when he saw it because it was "the special one he always wanted." Thankfully it was also greatly discounted from it's original price. So glad we went to Big LOts that day. So is Ari.

A few photo from Reno Christmas morning, because I really only took a few...




1 comments:

Rebekii said...

Another too cool!