So many expressions, and they're all adorable! How does he do it? If I made that last face there people would run away screaming but when Ari does it I just want to pinch his check and giggle.
Hey - Eva has baby legs and fuzzie buns too!! Now, anybody who understands that must be.... perhaps we should call ourself the mighty guild of the Eco Moms!!! :)
4 comments:
i knew leg warmers would come back in style if I just waited long enough. cute pictures & hope you guys had a merry christmas!
I *love* the antler, diaper, legging combo. Ari is the pinnacle of fashion!
So many expressions, and they're all adorable! How does he do it? If I made that last face there people would run away screaming but when Ari does it I just want to pinch his check and giggle.
Hey - Eva has baby legs and fuzzie buns too!! Now, anybody who understands that must be.... perhaps we should call ourself the mighty guild of the Eco Moms!!! :)
Post a Comment