As you can see from the photos Ari really enjoyed the snow...for about 1.4 minutes. He soon lost his glove and decided he wanted to go in (yes all the snow on his hat came from an accidental roll). Turns out Ari enjoys the snow more when he's watching from inside the kitchen, especially when he's being blasted with snowballs.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Finally Snow!
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aaaawwwww. That is so adorable. Maybe one of my favorite Ari pics, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I love snow. Nothing at all. => Glad you were able to throw some snowballs and enjoy the fluffy stuff!
awww, those pictures are so cute. if i hadn't turned anti-winter (i am officially a california wussy now), I would be jealous of your snow.
Post a Comment