Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Some trail with a view

These are all the photos I have to show for my thanksgiving break. Lacey took me on this "trail" that her and Seth discovered years ago while doing tortoise surveys. As you can see it ends with a pretty nice view of Snow Canyon. It was my first hike without Ari in about a year (he was home sick with Dad but as you can see Aden came along). I missed the little guy; but at the same time I had forgotten how nice it was to get to the end of a hike and just lay out on the rocks and stare at the sky.

2 comments:

Liv said...

Wow! That looks like fun! I see Lacey is in Chacos... how nice it must be! And I bet Ari was all the happier to see you when you got home after some time apart...

Sus Mettler said...

That view is so cool. I'm glad you went so I could see it :)