Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Hazards of Being K-So

You know it's bound to happen when this is where you sit during meal time (photo to the right). We usually have to make K-So stay out of the kitchen when Ari feeds himself otherwise Ari "accidentally" throws a lot of food over. Ari's not very good at being discreet yet...and the fact that he says "oops" before the macaroni flings out of his fingers sort of gives away his intentions.

2 comments:

Liv said...

Thats hilarious! I bet every once in awhile some of it falls where she can have a tasty bite too. And I bet soon here she'll be trained to look up everytime she hears the word "oops."

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, first of all I want to say I think you are so talented. I'm sure you here that all the time and it's your job, right(from all I've gleaned from this blog)but I am so impressed with your photos -they're wonderful. second Afton thinks K-so looks like a baby girl deer and would like to be her.