This weekend Myelle's parents brought her up to play with me. Our parents wanted to go climbing...LAME, instead we played with my toys, went out to eat, visited the "Zoo", and played at the park. I tried to impress Myelle by being really ornery that day...I think it went over pretty well, I got in several real nice tantrums. My Mom took a few photos, but not of the tantrums.
This is us eating at El Toro Viejo. I wanted a Chili Verde Chimichanga but instead I got Oatmeal and fruit with the occasional tortilla scrap from my Dad. Luckily Myelle shared her Macaroni and Cheese with me, I feel like we really bonded when she was force feeding me. 
At the park there was this thing where you got to see what it was like to live in a bubble. It was pretty scary especially with Myelle's Mom wearing that frying pan on her head.
I was going to go down the slide but...then I found this fascinating steering wheel. Plus it's way cooler to go down the slide with your Mom.





1 comments:
I'm jealous. I want to be the one to force feed Ari mac and cheese. I want to beat him down the slide. I want to wear a frying pan on my head. Sometimes life just isn't fair.
Hope you ate a Chimichanga for me!
Post a Comment