I didn't set out to dress Ari in patriotic fashion, it just happened; in fact I didn't even notice until I completed the ensemble with a blue diaper. The first photo is of Ari kicking back on his trusty steed with a nice cold bottle of goats milk. I took the second photo of Ari and bear (whom Ari appropriately refers to as "bear") while they 1/2 watched a video as I cooked diner.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Ari's Veterans Day Apparel
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Those socks really just sort of tie everything together, don't they? Its a great look. Maybe I'll wear blue undies and striped knee highs and NOTHING else tomorrow. I bet I wind up back in Utah to stay in time for Thanksgiving with the Wilsons.
ooh, you have a lot of new posts so i will just pick this one to comment on. first of all, i think ari suddenly looks so much older! they turn one, and next thing you know they're enormous. 2nd: perirectal strep sounds terrifying... so glad you've got it under control. 3rd: what is claud doing wearing a frying pan on her head? is she ok? 4th: awww, kso looks so cute in macaroni and cheese. I think that covers everything i wanted to say.
ooh, you have a lot of new posts so i will just pick this one to comment on. first of all, i think ari suddenly looks so much older! they turn one, and next thing you know they're enormous. 2nd: perirectal strep sounds terrifying... so glad you've got it under control. 3rd: what is claud doing wearing a frying pan on her head? is she ok? 4th: awww, kso looks so cute in macaroni and cheese. I think that covers everything i wanted to say.
Post a Comment