Despite the fact that it's been a really bad week I'm still quite proud of myself for the following reasons:
1. Ari (who had the stomach flu) projectile shot puke in my face and down my shirt all the while I kept my cool and didn't puke back.
2. Ari cut his hand open (the fleshy part between the thumb and the pointer finger) on a can lid, there was an excess amount of blood and I didn't even pass out (refer to bandage job photo). Interestingly enough my first thought upon seeing my bleeding baby was to call Olivia to come patch it up...then I remembered she moved and thought about panicking.
3. I think we have pampered Ari's butt enough that his perirectal strep is clearing up...again.
4. I got over my own stomach flu in approx. 16 hours.
5. I got in 30 minutes of work this week.
Friday, November 9, 2007
A Looong Siiick Week
Photo above: What it looks like to be sick at our house.
Posted by
Lindsey
at
8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a horrible week. I am so sorry it didn't include a visit by me.
I hope you are doing much better. And I promise I really am going to bring that honey over.
Man! What a week! And you survived it with style and STILL managed to take some classy pics. Your bandage job is awesome--I couldn't have done any better. Though feel free to call next time and I will drop everything and excuse myself to come help out. I love how Ari puts his feet up like you. And I love how long your legs have become.
ps Post a gruesome picture of the recovering hand. We want to panic with you.
Post a Comment