I found the products of a recent trip to Smiths somewhat tale telling. We have had quite the science fair with Ari's digestive system dysfunctions, goat milk helped and gluten free is our newest experiment. The Benadryl; well that was just a rookie mistake. At a recent B-Day party I was so disillusioned at how tasty the birthday carrot cake was I forgot to ask if it had walnuts. Ari ended up with a rash...all over his body. So between the itching rash, screaming, digestive bloating, screaming, teething, Joe being out of town, screaming and general lack of sleep due in part to screaming it's been quite the month...very effective birth control.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Ode the Digestive System
Posted by
Lindsey
at
8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no! I didn't even think about the nuts being a problem for Ari. Sorry! Drat. Poor little guy. And poor you guys, for having a miserable little guy.
You are my hero.
Post a Comment