I saw gears on that and didn't think that it was Joe's. Anyway, there have been many many times that I intended to take pictures of USU's bike racks. You should submit this picture to http://www.bicyclefixation.com/bikerackcontest07.html They will have another contest in 2008.
Anyway, underneath all that mess and twisted bike rack is one of my locks. I just hope I still have the key when spring rolls around. :-)
Oh, the ski trip looked like a lot of fun--- I'm going to have to try green out this weekend with Lauren.
1 comments:
I saw gears on that and didn't think that it was Joe's. Anyway, there have been many many times that I intended to take pictures of USU's bike racks. You should submit this picture to http://www.bicyclefixation.com/bikerackcontest07.html
They will have another contest in 2008.
Anyway, underneath all that mess and twisted bike rack is one of my locks. I just hope I still have the key when spring rolls around. :-)
Oh, the ski trip looked like a lot of fun--- I'm going to have to try green out this weekend with Lauren.
Post a Comment