(You may have to click on the graphic above to bask in it's full magnitude, cursed blogger)
This weekend we joined the Gallegos family in a little sledding. We hiked up Porter Fork in Mill Creek Canyon (maybe a mile?) and sledded all the way down. Brian was so determined to go as far as the kids would allow that he ended up pulling the sled when Myelle refused to continue unless her mom was riding with her. The sacrifices we make.
Photo below: bribing Ari with gold fish so that he will stop goofing off and get on the sled. Also, enjoy this inspirational video of the run.
Photo below: bribing Ari with gold fish so that he will stop goofing off and get on the sled. Also, enjoy this inspirational video of the run.


4 comments:
What an inspirational sledding message. It brought tears to my eyes...really. I can see that baby on a billboard. Just beautiful. Probably the best sledding day EVER. You captured it well, Linds. See! One good thing about the snow!
Fabulous. Your message has inspired me to go sledding today, thanks for that bit of wisdoem.... oh wait, you have to have HILLS for that! At least you posted an awesome video so I can leave vicariously. If I put my head really close to the computer screen and put my hands up as blinders to the living room, its almsot like being there.
That was one heck of a long sledding run! I'm envious! Very cool. Think I could convince Josh to pull Cora and I up a hill? :-)
Holy Sled Run! I can't bring myself to post our sledding adventure this weekend now. A 20 foot hill at the cemetery doesn't seem so great now! :)
Post a Comment