Tuesday, August 19, 2008

180 Miles of Bliss

I'm back from 180 miles of whitewatery bliss in Central BC Canada. Ahhh, it was nice. I of course have lots of photos and stories to post; I'm just having a hard time re-adjusting to real life after spending the week like this...

6 comments:

Mama bee said...

That looks divine.

bug girl said...

Ahhh, so nice. Why did you come home?

Lindsey said...

If Ari and Joe would have been with me...we might still be on the river living on a beach eating salmon.

Bonnie said...

I wish Joe and Ari had been with you then---it looks like one could stay for a very long time. I envy you!

Liv said...

Wow. Six pictures and already I know it was a good trip. I'm only glad you came home so you could show me the way back. When are we leaving?

Unknown said...

The photos look great!
Cant wait to see the rest.