Saturday, August 2, 2008

Struggling Netflix Member

I'm a struggling Netflix member.

I've had the video "A Philadelphia Story" sitting on my bookshelf unopened since mid May. Everytime I'm in the mood to watch a video I'm not in the mood for that particular video (yes, this is the problem with netflix). BUT, it's not just netflixs fault, I'm in a movie slump in general; so I'm looking for suggestions. Anyone seen anything good in the last...oh...60 years?

4 comments:

amelia and jason said...

Lindsey-

Maybe for old times sake you could watch "Dangerous Minds"! Remember when we watched that during school--what were we thinking? :)

amelia and jason said...

Oh, and I am wondering why everyone thinks music on blogs is annoying? (yes, I am the only one who voted for it) I like hearing different kinds of music and sometimes I will go to a blog just to listen to the music while I am doing something around the house. Maybe I am just too cheap to download my own songs!

Daktari said...

I had the same problem with "Sideways". I finally just sent it back and got the next thing on my list. I just watched the Illusionist, which I thought was pretty good.

Mama bee said...

I recommend The Painted Veil.