Friday, August 1, 2008

Pioneer Day

OH ya....Pioneer Day.

My enthusiasm has been low regarding sharing photos from our Pioneer Day festivities; that's what happens when you don't really have good photos to show for it. BUT, since we actually celebrated a holiday by participating in community organized events I figured if anything that would be worth the post.

For me Pioneer Day was one of those days where I just couldn't sit still no matter how hard I tried. We biked to the parade and back; went for a hike up the canyon, then biked to the Pioneer Day Festival and back. I was mostly trying to find excuses to ride my sisters road bike (insert purrr sound here). It was a great day. PLUS I snapped a few photos of Joe and I in the same photograph, that's pretty rare too; also worth a post.



1 comments:

Susan E said...

Lindsey,
I have been looking at your blog for a while now and figured I would leave a little note. I found ya from Mandee Hoagland. It is good to see you guys are doing well. Your little guy is a cutie. Hope all is well with ya. Love your pics! Just courious, what is your lens? If its ok, I will add you to my bloggers list. Take care
Susan (Hagen) Eardley