Conversation with Ari yesterday as he was leaving to go to the store with Joe
Ari: By Mom, have fun with that baby.
Me: I will, have fun with Dad.
Ari: Ok. Don't squish that baby Mom.
Me: (puzzled) Ok, I won't.
Ari: (moments later he runs up to the front door banging on it) MOM! MOM!
Me: (opening the door) What?
Ari: If you squish the baby it will get hurt, and that would be sad.
Me: Ok, I'll be careful.
Ari: Ok. Be good. Bye Mom.
Not sure where the baby squishing thoughts came from...
At any rate, Ari was holding Isaac today and asked me to take a photo. So I did. He just kept kissing "that baby".
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Don't Squish that Baby
Posted by
Lindsey
at
7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww, already a protective big brother. So sweet.
Sweet photos...they make me want to take more photos...my gauge of good photos.
Oh no, in the photo, Ari himself is squishing the baby!
Post a Comment