Thursday, September 24, 2009

Evening Stroll up Bunchgrass

I've been feeling pretty ancy to get out on some trails. I didn't really get a spring or summer and winter is quickly approaching once again so I feel the need to make up for lost time. Out evening at bunchgrass was perfect! The weather, the scenery, the cow watching. It was great, really really great.

Photo 1: Nice face Ari - Photo 2: Nice face Ari - Photo 3: Nice face Ari - Photo 4: Ari got fired

3 comments:

Becca Jones said...

You look fantastic, Lindsey.

What kind of baby carrier is that? Looks cozy for Isaac and comfy for you. I'm intrigued.

Unknown said...

Looks like a very nice day indeed... so how come you and Joe look like you are 18 in these picts. It must be the autumn glow - either that or you have some explaining to do about these teenage pregnancies.. :)

Lindsey said...

The carrier is the same idea as the Moby Wrap http://www.mobywrap.com/ only were accomplishing the same thing with a long piece of knit like fabric (thanks to our neighbors). It's awesome for newborns!