I have to admit, when Joe and Ari brought me flowers in bed this morning I was a little confused about what I had done to deserve such flattery...until they said "Happy Anniversary". Ooops, I must still be trying to find my brain.
To celebrate Joe came home early and after exterminating hundreds of box elder bugs from the side of our house we set out on a romantic evening for 5. We traveled to the exotic destination of Smithfield Utah where we:
1. Were chauffeured via vintage 1990's Honda accord to and from the scenic Smithfield Dry Canyon. Our driver was the perfect gentlemen and most helpful and only tried to drive us off the road 57 times.


2. Took in some entertainment, his name was Ari, he looked cute, carried the water and made sure there was never a dull moment.




3. Dined on a selection of fine foods. Salami, cheese, dried pears, ginger chews etc..

4. Enjoyed a tasty beverage reserved only for special occasions; Virgil's Root beer.

5. Were serenaded by world renown Ari Pavarotti; he sang the ballad "Bob the Builder" in D minor all the way down the trail.

To top it all off I got to celebrate with not ONE but THREE handsome fellas. How lucky am I? Here's to 7 years, 4 cities, 2 kids, 1 dog, 6 vehicles and not a single disagreement;)

1 comments:
And what a fine looking bunch they are. You done good when you picked that one. Here's hoping for 7 x 7 more happy, disagreement free years together!
Post a Comment