Monday, October 19, 2009

Of All the Paths You Take in Life...

Make Sure a Few of Them Look Like This. And hurry, your running out of time.

Have I mentioned yet how much I love fall? Joe and I headed up Green Canyon Saturday to do some Mountain Biking. We traded off biking and child care, oh how I missed my bike...and oh how my body forgot it had biking muscles. While Joe took his turn biking (he even biked with the swine flu) Ari, Issac and I strolled up the canyon, played in the leaves, did a little hide and seek, crawled through the bear cave (culvert), climbed rocks, took pictures and tried to keep Ari from rallying Isaac through the trees. It was such a nice evening...this is how I stay sane.

6 comments:

bug girl said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. I haven't done anything outside for so long.

Lindsey said...

Well, next time you come to Logan look me up;) I will join you in a heartbeat.

Becca said...

Fall is my absolute favorite!

Lauren said...

Sounds like a wonderful Saturday...glad to hear you are back on your bike :)

Andree said...

Linds -
How do you "secure" the little one into that double stroller? We have one, but I'm not sure how to keep her cozy in it. Lots of padding?

Lindsey said...

You get one of these http://www.rei.com/product/696025 they are AWESOME! They keep the babe very cozy and you can easily wrap a blanket around it. A must have.